We are so excited to start seeing some new and familiar faces! We have implemented some new procedures for everyone's health and safety during these unprecedented times. Please do not hesitate to contact the office should you have any questions.
If you were not able to access the emailed link for our required COVID consent, please click here to access the forms prior to your appointment.
- Please reply "Here" to your TEXT message appointment reminder when you arrive in the parking lot. If you cannot find your appointment reminder, please text the patient's name to our on call phone (512-826-1312).
- We are asking that no more than one person accompany the patient, and that is only if necessary. You may be asked to wait in your car if we have reached capacity in the office. We can call you to make your child's next appointment when they checkout.
- Patients should brush prior to their appointment.
- Anyone coming in the office will be asked to use hand sanitizer, as well as have their temperature taken. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4 or a cough will need to reschedule.
- If your child does not schedule upon dismissal, please call us as soon as possible to do so. Summer is our busiest time :-)